So, Fallon had a wind storm yesterday. And, no, I'm not exagerating. It was wicked. These storms have been happening a lot lately. I honestly would have rather has rain or even SNOW that wind. But, what ya gunna do about it?
Around 1:30, I went to get some milk out of the fridge. At the exact same moment, Ryne (walking home from school) walked pass the backyard fence. Between the time that my head was in the frige and Ryne passed the fence...half the fence fell over.
Not even kidding
I called dad and he called the realitors (who we still haven't heard back from). And then Ryne and I took some pics. It's crazy. I feel naked. Suddenly, our crazy neighbors can see right into our lives! I'm not used to this. We moved all our stuff into the garage from the patio just in case (becuase, hello, this is Fallon and the live in the 'ghetto').
Around 1:30, I went to get some milk out of the fridge. At the exact same moment, Ryne (walking home from school) walked pass the backyard fence. Between the time that my head was in the frige and Ryne passed the fence...half the fence fell over.
Not even kidding
I called dad and he called the realitors (who we still haven't heard back from). And then Ryne and I took some pics. It's crazy. I feel naked. Suddenly, our crazy neighbors can see right into our lives! I'm not used to this. We moved all our stuff into the garage from the patio just in case (becuase, hello, this is Fallon and the live in the 'ghetto').
The foundation along the fence is really bad, so what's left looks like it was going to fall over anytime too. My dad and brothers worked at proping the rest of the fence up with some boards we found in the sideyard.
Today is calm with zero wind. The only thing I hear from outside are the jets from base flying around and the occational truck or car driving by. Hopefully, we'll get our fence fixed SOON.
No comments:
Post a Comment