Thursday, November 11, 2010

Chasing my tail


I feel like a dog chasing his tail over the Sami/Justin tragedy. I swear, I think I'm the only one on both sides. Over and over, my mind keeps saying, it was an accident, Justin didn't mean it; but he was drinking and driving and now Sami's dead; but Justin isn't a monster, he didn't set out to kill her; but she's still dead and it's his fault. Over and over and over, there is no peace.

Justin will serve 2-20 years in a NV prison for what he's done. Good. He needs to learn his lesson.
Sami is dead; it was God's will but so, so hard for all of us down here to grasp.
WHY WHY did it have to happen in a way like this? Did her leaving this earth have to happen at Justin's expense?

I mostly know Justin through this guy, Jeff who was hot after me but I was kind of disgusted by the way he was always dating girls around the age of 15. Really, I always figured it would be Jeff in this situation; I swear to you, he's an alcoholic.

Lacy's right. I need to go scream my head off somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment