Tuesday, February 15, 2011

This weekend I...

Back in elementary school, we had to fill out a "this weekend I..." sheet every Monday and talk about what we did over the weekend...and I'm going to fill one out now; but I'm going to talk about what I'm going to do this upcoming weekend

This weekend I...
am flying back to Nevada to surprise the most wonderful man in the world for his birthday.

BTW, his name is Mike Bice.
Yes. Bice. Haly's older brother.

Mike asked me out on Jan 23, 2011
And the rest is, as they say: history.

We have an amazing story that my roommates LOVE:
Me being friends with Haly in high school, Mike and I started talking after she passed, and then his parents encouraged him to ask me out at...yeah...now, here we are, almost a month later.

Yes...I think I'm in love


I really really do. I would not be flying home for just anyone.
Yesh, yesh, yesh...

His family is going to trick him into going to the airport and then Mike will get the shock of his life around 7:30-ish. We will then spend his entire 26th birthday together. And Sunday, we will go to church and then he and his parents will take me home.
I CAN'T WAIT!!!

Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment