Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Somedays...

...I plan a wedding.

A wedding, which, mind you, is almost totally done
(as far as planning goes)


Dress--needs sleeves added. Alterations appointment on Thursday
Flowers--will be ordered when Mama Bice gets home with my nieces
Bridal shower--all our planning is done, (now it's Carolyne and Jessica's problem, haha)
Place--Large Sealing room reserved, as well as the Taylor Building
Announcements--mailed as soon as Jan get back from S.C.
Pictures--Kade Schank saves the day!!
Reception--75% done, all that's left is making it all come together.

Whooo!!

My mom says I went around this the hard way. I guess she hardly had a hand in any of the planning? But this day is all about me, me, me
(oh yeah, and Mike).
So it's going to go off the way I, I, I want it :)

Other small details:
Molly Moser is my official brides maid (Jess and Carolyne are unofficial/sisterly bridesmaids)
Chris Kiker Jr is the Man of Honor (he's 9 and the only nephew)
My bouquet is going to be white roses and purple calla lilies :)

It's going to be a crazy, crazy day!!
and I can't wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment