Almost but not quite two years. I'm going to post something on that day, so more then but for now, just this.
We've had some problems with some of Haly's friend's telling us that she is "visiting" them in their dreams. To the point that it was kind of upsetting. (This was part of the reason we had to delete her memorial page of FB). So, because of that, I was a little unsure of how to approach the dream I had about her the other night.
It was a normal dream, where everything is NOT normal. But parts were stressful and in other parts I was scared (I dream in story form, don't know if anyone else does either...) But anyways, at the parts where I was stressed or angry, I kept seeing her out of the corner of my eye. And at one point where I was super scared, she was next to me and took my hand and held it until whatever was scaring me was gone.
Those bits where Haly was around are all I remember of the dream.
And when I awoke, I had this peace in my heart like I hadn't had in a while. I'm not going to lie, the few nights before that dream where really hard for me (I cried a bit). It's the time of year. But I'm not sure of what to make of this dream. Was it "from" Haly (per say), reminding me of how she's there? Or was it just from the fact that I have been upset the past few nights. I'm not sure. All I know is that besides these questions, I haven't been as upset since the dream.
The Spirit world is often a topic of discussion around the Bice dinner table, once the kids are done and have run off to play. There is so much we don't understand, but we take what we do have to try to feel comfort, especially this time of year.
I will never stop baring my testimony of how I know families can be together forever. It is a much as a comfort to me as it was the day Grandma Arlene passed away as has been the past two years. Knowing that Haly will be with her parent's and older siblings has always warmed my heart, but now it makes me ecstatic. I always thought that I went thought such a hard time when we lost Haly so I could be prepared for it to happen in MY family...but now I see it was because it was happening to my family; no one knew it yet though.
The gospel is so true!!
No comments:
Post a Comment