Friday, December 16, 2011

Let's throw in a couch...

So this one day at work, I was just chilling, minding my own business when a co-worker (Charil Smith) comes up to me and asks "We have this couch we don't use anymore. Would you and Mike like it?"
For free-dollars and free-cents? Well, heck yeah we would!!
No one said it would be an easy fit into our house.
We went and picked it up with the Bice's truck and help from Mike's friend Brian. 
Getting the couch into the house was a lot easier said then done.
In the end, we had to take the front door off the frame AND the legs off the couch...yeah. Wheew!!
Our other couch sits in the den and is used as a bed for guests (aka Christopher).
But here's some photo's of our couch moving fun!!!

No door...couch outside
Mike and Brian getting the couch into the house

Old couch, new room
Oops. Silly me. I don't have a picture of the new couch in the living room.
Sooo...that will just have to wait until I find my camera :)

No comments:

Post a Comment