Saturday, January 7, 2012

Those goals we set at New Years...

So, I had a New Years resolution. And it was to lose 2 jean sizes by the time I turn 21.
Well, I shouldn't say had and was, I should say have and is. Positive thinking, right?

The plan is to eventually get up to jogging the 3.5  miles I've mapped out from the Bice house to ours.  Everyday. But since I love sleep and it's pretty darn cold out there when the sun don't shine...it will have to remain at a "on my days off" bases until it gets warmer and the sun starts setting later. Unfortunately, with the CAG in town, that means my days off are a random day of the week and Sundays.

Hey, maybe spring and summer will come fast. Winter already thinks it's spring anyways!! Seriously, it's been 60 degrees here all week.

I don't know if I'll be able to take Riley once I get up to a jog...because the two times I got up to a jog on my walk this morning, he got really excited and almost tripped me up. Maybe. I don't know. We'll see.

But see, positive thinking!! And once a week, I promise to post something on here, and update or something about my walking/jogging/ hopefully dropping 2 jean sizes!!

I have 7 months to do it. I think I can, I think I can, I think I can...  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment