Our first vacation as a married couple has come and gone...but we had so much fun!!
Thursday, the two of us went to Salt Lake and Temple Square
 |
| Beautiful |
 |
| Just the two of us |
 |
| I LOVE spring in Utah |
Friday, I chopped my hair off and we saved some quail stuck under the trampoline. Then...BRICK OVEN for dinner. YUM!!
 |
| Thanks to Amy at Regis Salon in Provo!! |
 |
| Mike and David saving quail |
 |
| My favorite mountain in the whole wide world :) |
 |
| Brick Oven Pizza. Best ever? Maybe. |
Saturday we had a family dinner and I got to see two of my friends from Elementary school
 |
| My cousin's boys, who Mike and I kept entertained. |
 |
| Lyndsay, John and I |
Sunday we brought Ryne home. The end!!
No comments:
Post a Comment