Saturday, April 16, 2011

Guess..

...what.
Guess what, guess what, guess what!?!

Less than a week (6 days) until I move out of this apartment and back into the arms of Mike!!
I'm so excited!!
Don't get me wrong. I am going to miss Apartment 16.
I became really good friends with Sarah (my roommate), Wendy and Celeste.

I honestly think I will cry when I leave.

My room is mostly packed. I started backing around 5:30 Friday morning because I woke up at 2am and couldn't fall back to sleep. Once Sarah was out of the room for work, I started packing.
And I'm mostly done!

Unfortunately, no amount of packing can make time go by faster. I'll still have 4 more days of work. And then have to do a MAJOR cleaning of my half of the bedroom and then clean out one of the fridges and mop the kitchen floor. And then I'll have to TRY to sleep knowing Mike is only about an hour away at his Grandma Layton's.
But Mama said they plan on getting here around 8am on Friday the 22nd
(which is a little soon seeing as I can't even begin to check out of here until 9:40. I mean, I don't have THAT much crap to load into the truck...)
.

But whatever! I get to see Mike that much sooner!!
Rumor has it that we'll be spending Easter weekend at the Grandparents Layton's house but I'm cool with that.
As long as I'm with Mike....


After Monday, I have no idea what life will have in store for me. I know Carolyne (sissy-in-law) is going to hire me to work at the Holiday Inn Express.
But I don't know where I'm going to live. I originally was going to stay in Haly's room but then Carolyne wanted me to stay with her so I could watch Christopher during the summer (when I'm not already working for her?). But now Mike thinks working for and living with Carolyne is a BAD idea so he might move into her house instead of me? I don't know anymore.

BUT I DON'T CARE!!
Moving back to Fallon gets me one step closer to marrying Mike. And starting our life together.
That's all I care about right now, really.

No comments:

Post a Comment