...ask me about my shoes.
Because they are wicked sick :)
Found them on-line, couldn't find them in Reno, so I had to order them.
And they came today!!
I bought purple laces to go with them but I'm not sure I like that color purple with the silver of the shoes, so I'll probably use the white laces that came with...and now I have a pair of random purple laces. Hmmmm...
Anyway, here's the picture of them from Converse.com
(yeah....you read that right...)
Heck yes!!
I don't know when else I'll wear them but I have them, they are mine and they make me oh so happy!!!
Kinda like how Mike makes me happy, except not as much because these are just shoes and Mike will be my husband...
IN ONE MONTH!!!!
I am bouncing out of my skin with excitement ♥
Because they are wicked sick :)
Found them on-line, couldn't find them in Reno, so I had to order them.
And they came today!!
I bought purple laces to go with them but I'm not sure I like that color purple with the silver of the shoes, so I'll probably use the white laces that came with...and now I have a pair of random purple laces. Hmmmm...
Anyway, here's the picture of them from Converse.com
(yeah....you read that right...)
Heck yes!!
I don't know when else I'll wear them but I have them, they are mine and they make me oh so happy!!!
Kinda like how Mike makes me happy, except not as much because these are just shoes and Mike will be my husband...
IN ONE MONTH!!!!
I am bouncing out of my skin with excitement ♥
No comments:
Post a Comment