Saturday, August 6, 2011

This evening...

...was my bridal shower. And it went off pretty well.
Granted, there was a bit of yelling and stressing as we tried to get the food, cupcakes and tent ready. But once everything was ready and people started showing up, it went better than I thought! Even though people had RSVPed, I had decided no one was going to show up anyways. Ha...silly me! We played a few impromptu games, since non had been planned. And the gifts were wonderful, thank you so much to everyone!


You'd think that will less than a month to go, it would start to sink in that I'M GETTING MARRIED!! But you know what? I'm not stressing the marriage part. Nope, not one bit. Mike and I are a perfect match; I really couldn't have asked for a better guy to help balance out the rest of my life.

Perhaps I'm a tad numb. People keep asking me if I'm nervous or anxious. I must just look like I am, because I don't really feel that way.


Anyways, big thanks also to Mama Bice, Carolyne and Jessica. They're wonderful and they're doing so much to help that I feel so guilty. But despite how...interesting...the Bice's can be, I'm marring into a great family


No comments:

Post a Comment