Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Well..

...that was highly frustrating.
I made one post, but hit the italisize button on accident and then it wouldn't UNitalizis. Rude.
Anyways...

You may have noticed that I added music to my blog
And that each song is a love song. Well, this is because they are all songs that remind me of Mike and I. Thus, the lovey dovey-ness of it all :)
How can I have a blog without music? ME? I love to sing. And I kinda play the piano. My Junior and Senior years in Choir are the only reasons I would EVER go back to high school. Seriously.

So, I now digress...we are only 24 days away from THE DAY. And here is a cute little story to tide us over: The other night I was sitting next to Mike on the couch; it was around midnight and he was almost asleep. Me, on the other hand, I was bouncing off the walls, my mind going a mile and minutes because I had my first Mnt Dew in a week that night (yes, I slipped, but haven't since). Anyways, I was counting the days the from my birthday (august 23) until the wedding (september 3rd). I think it's 11 days but anyways, I got so excited for some reason I clapped my hands and started bouncing on the couch and made this noise that apparently sounded like a dalphin. And, it woke Mike up. He thought something was seriously wrong/very confused and after everything calmed down, he informed me "no more caffeine for you...ever."

Oops, haha :)

No comments:

Post a Comment