...cupcakes. Its not even cool.
Sure, I was the one who found the cupcake wedding cake thing on line and said I WANT IT!!
And then Carolyne said, I'LL MAKE IT!!
This was all...oh, 4 months ago?
So last night I wake up and text Mike, FREAKING out because the tower for the cupcakes and cake hasn't been made yet. He said he'd talk to his dad about it in the morning. But I asked Jan first when I woke up. She said "No, I thought we'd build it Saturday morning on our way to the temple..."
Geez.
See, I like to think that I'm not freaking out. No, not publicly, anyways (insomnia, remember?). So, in the day time, I let other people freak out for me. Smooth, huh? People keep asking, "are you nervous?"
Nooo...I don't think so?
Nervous to get married. No.
Nervous that everything will go okay? Ooooh yeah.
It all really seems so surreal.
Anyways, where was I?
Oh yes.
CUPCAKES.
Today, we made 440 cupcakes. The time span went from about 10am to 4pm. Jan started it off, Jess picked up after lunch but when Jess had to start making the boxes to store said cupcakes in the freezer, I took over from about 12-4.
I never want to see another cupcake...until Saturday evening.
Only 4 more days!!
Mike and I are looking into getting this teeny tiny house down the road from my parents, with help from my parents. We're the only ones who have even been remotely interested (in the 3 months its been for rent) and I'm hoping we hear back from the realtor soon so we can start moving in BEFORE Saturday.
Our own place!! I'm so excited!! :)
Four days...I'm even more excited!!
Sure, I was the one who found the cupcake wedding cake thing on line and said I WANT IT!!
And then Carolyne said, I'LL MAKE IT!!
This was all...oh, 4 months ago?
So last night I wake up and text Mike, FREAKING out because the tower for the cupcakes and cake hasn't been made yet. He said he'd talk to his dad about it in the morning. But I asked Jan first when I woke up. She said "No, I thought we'd build it Saturday morning on our way to the temple..."
Geez.
See, I like to think that I'm not freaking out. No, not publicly, anyways (insomnia, remember?). So, in the day time, I let other people freak out for me. Smooth, huh? People keep asking, "are you nervous?"
Nooo...I don't think so?
Nervous to get married. No.
Nervous that everything will go okay? Ooooh yeah.
It all really seems so surreal.
Anyways, where was I?
Oh yes.
CUPCAKES.
Today, we made 440 cupcakes. The time span went from about 10am to 4pm. Jan started it off, Jess picked up after lunch but when Jess had to start making the boxes to store said cupcakes in the freezer, I took over from about 12-4.
I never want to see another cupcake...until Saturday evening.
Only 4 more days!!
Mike and I are looking into getting this teeny tiny house down the road from my parents, with help from my parents. We're the only ones who have even been remotely interested (in the 3 months its been for rent) and I'm hoping we hear back from the realtor soon so we can start moving in BEFORE Saturday.
Our own place!! I'm so excited!! :)
Four days...I'm even more excited!!
No comments:
Post a Comment