Just letting everyone know Mike and I are alive and well. We've been married for TWO WEEKS TODAY!!! We still have yet to get our wedding pictures back but I'll post my favorites up as soon as I can.
Mike and I have happily into our house, down the street from my parents (so, we're back in the 5th ward, huzzah!!) I'll post pictures once I find my camera...it's somewhere. It's a small two bedroom, so it's perfect for us. No washer and dryer, but on my days off, I take our laundry to my parents.
Yes...my days off. I just finished INDOC and I start work at the NEX again on Tuesday. I'm super excited to be back at the Navy Exchange. It's a good place to work. Unfortunitly, I don't fit in most of the clothes I wore last time I worked there but thankfully Carolyne is losing weight and I inherited some of her "professional attire".
Right now, we're watching the BYU vs Utah game. Mike's not much of a football fan but he loves me so he'll come with me to my parent's to watch BYU games...now I just have to work on getting him to come to high school games with me. :)
Mike and I have happily into our house, down the street from my parents (so, we're back in the 5th ward, huzzah!!) I'll post pictures once I find my camera...it's somewhere. It's a small two bedroom, so it's perfect for us. No washer and dryer, but on my days off, I take our laundry to my parents.
Yes...my days off. I just finished INDOC and I start work at the NEX again on Tuesday. I'm super excited to be back at the Navy Exchange. It's a good place to work. Unfortunitly, I don't fit in most of the clothes I wore last time I worked there but thankfully Carolyne is losing weight and I inherited some of her "professional attire".
Right now, we're watching the BYU vs Utah game. Mike's not much of a football fan but he loves me so he'll come with me to my parent's to watch BYU games...now I just have to work on getting him to come to high school games with me. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment