Thursday, November 3, 2011

Things...

So, I've been seeing this around and Mike says it's all over Facebook
(I'VE BEEN GOOD!! NO FACEBOOK SINCE OCTOBER 18!! WOOOOOOOOH!)
But I'm going to count 26 things I'm thankful for. I'm starting about...3, almost 4 days late and I'll probably get behind, so I'm going to double up some posts. Anywho...ahem!!

Number 1: MIKE!!
I'm soooo thankful for Mike. In every way, we are perfect for each other...two halves to a whole. I don't mean to get all sappy but...I love him. I'm so thankful that I found this guy who gets me in every way AND is willing to put up with me. It's only been 2 months (today!!) but it's been a very good two months :)

Number 2: My JOB
Yes, my job is coming second. It came to me (yeah, I'll put it that way) just when we needed it and it's been just enough (barely) for Mike and I to get by while he's been looking for HIS job. I've worked at the NEX before and I'm enjoying it more this time than last...probably because this time, it's NOT my first ever job, ha.

Number 3: My Family
The last 3 letter's in family are i-l-y aka I LOVE YOU!! And I do love them. Mom and dad have been so supportive all my life and right now. Mike and I wouldn't be out on our own if it wasn't for them so THANK YOU!! I'm severely missing Ryne right now, to help buffer out Tyler's crazy, and he's been there for me through everything. And Tyler the Goober...well, life just wouldn't be as interesting without you :)

Number 4: Our house
Our house has become our home. It's small and perfect for us. It's my safe haven after a long day of work...and now that the elm beetles have died off, pest free!! Mike and I just got our long awaited coffee table today so our living room is perfect!! But more than that, it's a roof over our heads, and an escape from life were we can be together as our little family unit :)

No comments:

Post a Comment