NUMBER 5: FRIENDS
Originally, part of my NO FACEBOOK thing was an attempt to be more soical away from that stupid site...and, this is what I got:
| Not exactly what I had in mind but not bad... |
It really doesn't bother me much because now my husband and my dearest guy friend from high school are now friends too!! And, I'm getting better at Halo...kinda.
NUMBER 6: CREATIVE THINKING
Not long after we move into our house, Carolyne sunggestest that we use candles as much as possible to save on our bills. So, besides doing pretty much everything in the dark, we got these candles to complement our coffee table.
| Pumpkin Spice...they make the house smell GREAT!! |
NUMBER 7: NIECES AND NEPHEWS
I love these kids so much. And, they are all moving away from us before the end of the month. I know, it sucks. But they are the sweetest kids (when they wanna be) and I smile every time they call me "Auntie Aubrey" :)
| Bekah, Christopher and Morgan ♥ |
No comments:
Post a Comment