Well, it's been a while, hasn't it?? Oops. So sorry.
So, what have we Bice's been up to? Well, not a lot. I have some cute pictures of Riley from the last month...
| Sleeping with daddy |
| A very large lap dog |
| Sleeping with mom while she's sick |
| Loverly dog!! |
I guess every time Mike's parents run into Riley's ex-owners, they always ask about him, as if WE aren't taking care of him. Excuse me? No. We love our dog!! He's never locked in a kennel too small for a dog his size, he gets to run a play in our back yard and gets to play with his new BFF, Streak, when we leave him with Jan and Jeff. Yeah, it kinda of angered us and then Mike had a dream where they actually tried to take him away, since he's been behaving so much better since we got him. Thankfully, it was JUST A DREAM! We had a little problem with the trash can last week but other than that, he's wonderful!!
Last Saturday, I got to attend Tyler's first track meet. I'm so proud of him!! (And shout out to Ryne, who danced in a dance competition that day too...my brothers are so cool!!!)
| 100 meter |
| 4x2 |
| Pole vaulting- highest was 7'6" |
| Fallin' with style and a smile :) |
Other than that, not much has been going on. I got to put in for a part time job at the NEX (no pay raise, but I'm guaranteed 20 hours a week!!) It's the electronics specialist job, so if I get the job, I'll be doing lots of research and maybe posting some of my findings on here.
Mike's hounding on Man Power and JobConnect and we're hopeful he'll have some work before next month, even if it's just temp.
We also swallowed our pride and applied for food stamps. We got them, and we're grateful that the system is there. Our case worker LOVED us because she said we didn't know what we were doing. I take it as a complement meaning: you people aren't here to milk the system, you're here because you really need help.
We also decided to sign another lease. Our landlady promised she'd send someone to spray the stupid elm trees next door so hopefully, we won't have as bad of an infestation as we did last summer. -.-
That's all from us!! Hope all of you are doing well!!
No comments:
Post a Comment