Wednesday, July 27, 2011

I have...

...nieces!!
(turns out they were not just a figment of this family's imagination)
...AND....an employed fiance!!! Whoooo-hoooo!!!

Ok, my nieces are adorable. They keep telling me that they "almost missed me". I guess you can't completely miss someone you've never met, ha. Bekah is the youngest (4) and she's just so cute and has this ATTITUDE!! (But it's adorable when she puts her hands on her hips and says "listen, auntie Aubrey...")
hehe I'm an auntie!!
Morgan is 6, going on 7, and is super sweet and CRAZY smart. I love both of them. However, after being woken up by Carolyne's scared Pomeranian this morning, followed by Bekah, demanding that I give her breakfast at 6:30am, I told Mike "Find us our own house...NOW"

Because....we can totally do that!!
Well, not "now" (nor can we move in there together yet) but soon!! (but....not soon enough...we now have Mama and Papa Bice, me, Mike, Jessica, Morgan, Bekah, 3 dogs here full time and Carolyne, Chistopher and Stella here part time...yes, it's crazy. And I love almost every moment) Anyways, Brother Boonie, from our ward, needed workers and Mike got all over that and the end result is employment!
What will he do you ask? Well, how to explain this...
You know those nice mobile homes? Like, the pre-built, double wides that take two semi-trucks to trasport? Well, Mike will be following the ones in Nevada to help but them on their foundations.
Yeah...who knew that would be such a high paying job?
Down side? He'll be gone Sunday night to Friday afternoon.
Up side? It's now possible for me to now go to CNA class from 8am-4pm

Wait...I'm going to take a 8am to 4pm class AND work?
Are you high?!?!
I quit the Holiday Inn Express last week.
(Carolyne quit a month ago and it kinda went all the way down to hell in a hand bag from there)
I don't want to get into WHY, because it's behind us all now...and I will NEVER stay in one ever. Kinda like how I refuse to shop at Macy's. Every time we drive by my mind screams "SCREW YOU!!"
Feels good :)

We are 37 days (!!) away from a wedding.
HUZZAH!!! ♥

1 comment:

  1. I am soooo happy for u and Mike, btw, u may want to edit part of ur profile... to reflect your current wk status... since u said u don't wk at the holiday ex anymore... lol just saying, u may feel even more satisfaction from takin it off ur profile.

    ReplyDelete