I think I blog a lot. But that's okay.
I like to think someone out there reads it and gets to smile every now and then.
I like to think someone out there reads it and gets to smile every now and then.
So, Tuesday was my big 2-0. I'm now 20.
I will now NOT be a teenage bride...ha! I win.
I will now NOT be a teenage bride...ha! I win.
Anyways, I awoke that morning to find 20 red roses on the table next to my bed from Mike. Yes...I think I'm marrying a winner too :)
But the best gift came that afternoon at lunch with my Aunt Kir: it is a blue star sapphire, which is more purple than anything. The best part is that was my Grandma Arlene Wood's. Grandma passed away when I was 12. I love it...I wear it every day and I have a piece of her with me at all times. Kir said she was going to give it to me when I turned 21 or when I got married. And since my 20th birthday was only 10 days away from my wedding, I got it then :)
To add to that, in preparation for the wedding (8 days, people!!!), I went and got my nails done for the first time today. I love them....but it's hard to type this, haha. Alisha Andrews has been doing the Purkhiser/Kiker/Bice nails for about 5 years now so I knew my fingers were in good hands. They are currently white for the wedding but I can wait to experiment with colors in the future :)
That's all the news. Like I said before...8 days!! 8 days 21 hours and some odd change to go!! If you couldn't tell...
I CAN'T WAIT :)
But the best gift came that afternoon at lunch with my Aunt Kir: it is a blue star sapphire, which is more purple than anything. The best part is that was my Grandma Arlene Wood's. Grandma passed away when I was 12. I love it...I wear it every day and I have a piece of her with me at all times. Kir said she was going to give it to me when I turned 21 or when I got married. And since my 20th birthday was only 10 days away from my wedding, I got it then :)
To add to that, in preparation for the wedding (8 days, people!!!), I went and got my nails done for the first time today. I love them....but it's hard to type this, haha. Alisha Andrews has been doing the Purkhiser/Kiker/Bice nails for about 5 years now so I knew my fingers were in good hands. They are currently white for the wedding but I can wait to experiment with colors in the future :)
That's all the news. Like I said before...8 days!! 8 days 21 hours and some odd change to go!! If you couldn't tell...
I CAN'T WAIT :)
No comments:
Post a Comment